Thermalguard® Advanced Polymers
- Thermal Barrier
- Heat Dissipating
- Anti-Graffiti, Anti-Icing
- Structural where high operating Temperatures and Stresses are involved
- Engine Nacelles
- Aircraft Skeletons and Exteriors
- Cargo Containers, etc.
- Alternatives to BMI; lower processing costs providing higher operating
Interior and exterior components, seats, cabinetry, water closets, flooring,
- Non-toxic, EU Class E1 composites.
- Including resin systems for composites that are superior to Phenolic,
- Epoxy and BMI based composites. New generations of Pre-Ceramic resins
are in Thermal Endurance Testing.